Lean Management creates more value with fewer resources, reducing unwanted activities or process that do not add value to a product or service for a customer. Lean management is an approach to running an organization that encourages continuous improvement, a long-term process where small changes are implemented systematically. Changes to processes are incremental and increases quality and efficiency. This training will provide you with the concepts of Lean Management and how you can use them in your organization.
Lean Management is a globally-recognized certification in the field of quality management, providing best practices for optimizing end-to-end businesses processes in product development, manufacturing, operations, service, supplier management, customer relations, and other enterprise functions. The Lean Management certification demonstrates your skills on applying a data-driven approach to eliminating waste and building continuous improvement into business processes.
Certified professionals can expect top roles in quality management, including Lean manager or facilitator, quality engineer, quality consultant or continuous improvement manager. According to professional surveys one can get 20% salary hike after getting certified. There are currently 45,000 Lean Management certified professionals around the world.
₹8,000.00 ₹2900.00 (discount closing soon)
You will learn
This Lean Management Certification course will show you how to apply Lean concepts in your organization. You will learn core concepts of Lean Management, including:
- Overview and principles of Lean
- Types of waste common in organizations
- Various Lean tools, techniques and metrics
- Examples of implementing Lean in manufacturing, service and office environments
- Other methodologies that complement Lean
- The Lean Maturity Matrix
What do you get
Get complimentary guidance to placement to ace your internship/job hunt.
Chance to work on live projects and get better understanding of topics.
Hands On Exercises
Your training is packed with assignments, assessment tests, challenges, quizzes and exercises.
At the end of your training program you will be awarded with certificate of completion*.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- After passing exam the "Certificate of Course" will be awarded.
- In-case of failed the exam, "Certificate of Training completed" will be awarded.