Data Analytics in Lean Six Sigma
Welcome to this course on Data Analytics in Lean Six Sigma.
In this course you will learn data analytics techniques that are typically useful within Lean Six Sigma improvement projects. At the end of this course you are able to analyse and interpret data gathered within such a project. You will be able to use Minitab to analyse the data.
We will also briefly explain what Lean Six Sigma is.
We will emphasize on use of data analytics tools and the interpretation of the outcome. We will use many different examples from actual Lean Six Sigma projects to illustrate all tools. We will not discuss any mathematical background.
The setting we chose for our data example is a Lean Six Sigma improvement project. However data analytics tools are very widely applicable. So you will find that you will learn techniques that you can use in a broader setting apart from improvement projects.
I hope that you enjoy this course and good luck!
₹5,000.00 ₹1500.00 (discount closing soon)
Skill level: Beginner Level
Duration: Approximately 12 hours
Certificates: Get SBMEC certificate by completing entire course.
What do you get
Get complimentary guidance to placement to ace your internship/job hunt.
Chance to work on live projects and get better understanding of topics.
Hands On Exercises
Your training is packed with assignments, assessment tests, challenges, quizzes and exercises.
At the end of your training program you will be awarded with certificate of completion*.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- After passing exam the "Certificate of Course" will be awarded.
- In-case of failed the exam, "Certificate of Training completed" will be awarded.